Friday, January 16, 2009

{ pearly whites on a snow bunny }

Since Hannah got her first tooth several months ago, we have been "brushing" her teeth with this little rubber thimble-thingy that I found in the baby aisle at Wal-Mart. Now that she has a pretty well established set of 8 chompers, we decided to graduate to an actual tooth brush. I found an Oral B "Stage 1" toothbrush with Baby Einstein characters and the tiniest little head you've ever seen. So cute! Hannah thought so, too. I brushed her teeth for her after breakfast, and then she took over and continued "brushing" them for the next half hour.

She threw the tantrum of her life when I finally had to take it away. I guess I'd rather fight that battle than have her refuse to brush.

Tonight, mostly as a result of cabin fever from being hunkered down at home for the last 3 days, Brian and I decided to bundle up and take Hannah to the high school basketball games at Fieldcrest. It's still something like -4 degrees outside, so we really got Hannah all snug and warm for the trip. A friend of Kristi's handed down this awesome snowsuit to Hannah and she fit in it perfectly! It was such a generous gift and we are so thankful for it on a night like tonight.
Tomorrow we are heading to two birthday parties - one for Hannah's buddy C, and one for my buddy C. Should be a fun day!!

No comments :