Sunday, April 19, 2009

{ a long awaited post }

Hannah's FIRST SOLO STEPS!!! She is 16 months, 1 week, and 2 days old.

I'm not sure I know of many kids who walk the length of their basement when they take their "first" steps. I guess Hannah just wanted to make sure she was good and ready. We are VERY EXCITED!!!

6 comments :

Anonymous said...

Yay for Hannah! We all knew you'd do it when you felt good and ready!
Catie

Anonymous said...

What a pro! She even knows how to stop in the middle and get back up...that takes skills! She'll be running in no time. :) ~Eli

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

Stopped by via feedjit! Way to go Hannah!

Diana in CU

Anonymous said...

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hannah!!!!!!!!! everyone that works for the maryland heights police now knows my niece can walk because i was screaming and jumping up and down while i was watching this!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay, Hannah! That is very impressive...walking the length of the basement and stopping/getting back up along the way. She is adorable and I hope to see all of you very soon! I miss you!

Janet :)

Momma Bull said...

I love the commentary while she is taking her stroll...just too cute!