:: It has been quite a week! National basketball championship, April snow, and baseball's opening day.
:: We've been sick here. S.I.C.K. First Hannah, then me. She got some good antibiotics from Dr. Rosa and is definitely feeling much better. I'm about to turn the corner, too. I've got no voice still, but am feeling a little better.
:: I had the chance to take a certification course at work this week. Which means I didn't get any real work done. Which means I'm even more behind than usual. But ask me anything about the Information Techology Infrastructure Library and I might know what you're talking about. I had a great instructor, and it was a good course, but really hard to follow on cold medicine.
:: Last weekend, after Hannah's illness and before mine, we went to the local library for the first time. I was SO impressed. Our little town has one heck of a public library. Hannah said it best when she saw the great children's book area "Wooooow. Oh, Woooow." Here she is in her new favorite place:
:: We are so excited to spend the weekend with our families. Going first to the Kurz Farm, then to New Haven. It will be good to see everyone!
1 comment :
Hope you feel better soon! Have fun this weekend! Go Cubs!
Post a Comment