Actually, the size of the bed hasn't changed, but the rails that confined her have been removed! Hannah slept in her "big girl bed" last night. She is thrilled that she can get in and out on her own. She was perfect last night - stayed in all night by herself. I was kind of expecting to see her at the side of my bed in the middle of the night, but it didn't happen. The only minor bump is that at first she really wanted me to put the railing back on. :) I see now that my daughter handles change about as well as I do: a little resistant at first, but a dutiful team player in the end.
Speaking of change, I can't believe how fast she's growing up. Slow down, please!
1 comment :
ah, Hannah! What a sweet picture and pretty fun bed!
Arlan & I had a sentimental moment this weekend as well as we packed up all of Haven's 0-3 months little infant clothes...slow down please is right!
Miss you & hope to see you soon,
Kt
Post a Comment