Friday, April 23, 2010

{ pinkalicious }

Hannah's bedroom got a little bit of a makeover last weekend. We decided to switch out the Silver Sage paint for a fresh coat of Candy Stripe pink, to match her "big girl bed" bedding. Thanks to some help from a dear friend who gave up her Saturday morning to help me paint, we got it done in just a few hours. On Sunday we put all the furniture back and let Hannah see her new room. She walked in the door and said "Is this my beautiful room?" She was so excited! And she's been thrilled to give tours to everyone who has been to our house since then.
I know my decorating skills are elementary at best, and I still have some things to put on the walls, but I am so happy that my little princess loves her pretty pink room.

No comments :