It went down like this:
Middle sister had a birthday. One birthday shy of a "big" one. :)
Youngest sister came from STL to celebrate. She is thoughtful like that.
Since tired, crazy oldest sister was not on top of things, youngest sister baked the cake this year.
Youngest sister was also in charge of the candles.
IN.FER.NO.
Miraculously, no smoke detectors were triggered.
Remind me to check those batteries.
Hannah REALLY enjoyed the cake.
Meanwhile the sisters were all too busy laughing to notice how she'd pretty much devoured an entire piece.
Not that she was complaining about it.
I've read the studies that say that sugar does not cause hyperactivity in children.
They are wrong.
I am not an MD, or a PhD, and I don't even watch Dr. Oz all that much.
However, I know a good sugar rush when I see one.



1 comment :
how about you and Brian go on a date night so we can babysit Hannah. She is soooo stickin cute and funny!!!
Post a Comment