Monday, October 18, 2010

{ nature walk }

Hannah and I spent some time this afternoon at the Parklands Nature area down the road.
I told her we were going for a "nature walk" and then I snuck my camera into my bag.
She is not a big fan of photo sessions, so I often have to camouflage my intentions. Hannah October 042

In 30 minutes, I took 143 photos. Three of them turned out okay.Print

One of them turned out AWESOME.
I'm definitely holding on to this one.
I said "Hannah, will you PLEASE give me a sweet smile?"
This is what I got.
Hannah October 110

2 comments :

Amy said...

What a cute blog! I love her sassy pose. :)

Jenn said...

Oh my gosh....LOVE LOVE that last one...HA!! She definitely has some spunk that Miss Hannah! I don't buy that she isn't a fan of photo sessions though...I don't think I've ever had a toddler so well behaved! Of course...I'm not her mom ;)

Keep up the great pics!!!