Happy birthday to my dear hubby.
32 years young. :)
32 years young. :)
There's no time like a birthday to take a stroll down memory lane, and I hope you enjoy this trip.
I thought I'd share just a few of the pictures that I love the most.
I thought I'd share just a few of the pictures that I love the most.
I didn't know you when you looked like this, but I sure am glad that I was in His plan for you even then.
(I love that you and Brad are almost holding hands in this picture. Almost.)
(I love that you and Brad are almost holding hands in this picture. Almost.)
You were pretty cute. You and your clone both were. Love the overalls.
(Have I mentioned that the gift of these photos from your mom was probably one of the best gifts I've ever gotten).
I'll bet you two were a handful. Holy smokes.
I love your bright blue eyes and your happy smiles.
I love your bright blue eyes and your happy smiles.
I love the camouflage shirt you rocked on your sixth birthday....
And the Cardinals shirt your sported in nearly every other photo from that 5 year span...
I love that I know you well enough to know that you were saying something smart to your brother in this picture, just to get under his skin. Probably something about how excited you were to be the commencement speaker? HA!
I love that I have photographic evidence of the infamous red wind pants.
And I also love that this photo is the ONLY remaining evidence of them.
(Hi sweet Kelly & Kimmie...you two were so tiny!)








2 comments :
This is such a Super Special & Sweet Gift that you have done for your husband!!! This would melt the heart of anyone, especially Brian! I know that with you being a part of his life, not only his birthday is special, but everyday of his life!
So sweet Katie
Post a Comment