Wednesday, December 28, 2011

{ christmas season: week 3 }

We are really fortunate to have a great group of young families at our church.
We have enjoyed getting together with them and their kids this year.
For Christmas, we invited the group to come over for a potluck dinner.
We wrapped gifts for our adopted family and took the kids Christmas caroling in Gridley.
caroling
I love this time of year and all of the fun mail.  I know sending snail mail isn't so popular these days, but I love getting Christmas cards!
Print
I also missed taking pictures of our trip to the Illinois Symphony this week.
I was very excited to go hear their Christmas Pops concert.  I thought Hannah would love it.
Well, it may have been the 8pm start time that did us in, but we didn't last past intermission.
The music was beautiful, but I might give it a couple of years before I try that again.
Next year, I might go alone. :)

No comments :