We celebrated Hannah's second birthday on Saturday with a party at home. Hannah had a wonderful time with all of her friends!! She especially liked it when we sang Happy Birthday to her. We must have sounded good, because she gave us a round of applause!
Here is Hannah with her girls. Enjoying a delicious birthday cupcake.
Playing in her new kitchen with cousin Kendall...
The theme was "Look Whoooo's Turning Two!", so I tried to incorporate little owls wherever I could. This cupcake idea was too cute not to try! Thanks, mom & dad for helping me put these little guys together.
Happy Birthday, my Hannah girl! I can't believe you're two. You are such a joy and we are so blessed to be your parents!!
2 comments
:
Anonymous
said...
Reese had so much fun at Hannah's b-day. You did an awesome job, as usual!
2 comments :
Reese had so much fun at Hannah's b-day. You did an awesome job, as usual!
Katie,
You are so amazingly creative. LOVE the cupcakes!
-jen
Post a Comment