Tuesday, July 20, 2010

{ she's kinda funny }

Kids say the darndest things. Here are some gems from our little comedian during the last couple of months:
::
Hannah: I had a GREAT time at the pool today, mom!
Me: I'm so glad! What was your favorite part?
Hannah: Ummmm...probably the chocolate ice cream.
Me: But we didn't have ice cream today.
Hannah: Maybe we should get some!


After spinning around for several minutes and then collapsing on the floor - "I'm getting so busy!"

At the pool: "I'm a REAL FISH!"
Walking on her toes around the living room: "Look, Papa! I'm walking on my tickly toes!"
To the Target cashier who tells her she's a cutie: "You're a nice girl."

And finally, we have it on tape, folks. Put this one in the vault until she's 16. (nope, I don't think this line of questioning was leading at all....)

No comments :