
We took Hannah to a movie last night.
A real movie at the theater....it was her first.
It also accidentally happened to be a 3-D show....my first.
We saw Toy Story 3 and it was so good! We all loved it.
Hannah even sat through most of it, with a small break for a "small popcorn & small drink". (She announced that to me in a very loud voice when they got back from the concession stand.)

I loved how in awe of the big picture she was, and how she clapped when Buzz and Woody came on the screen for the first time.

I loved how in awe of the big picture she was, and how she clapped when Buzz and Woody came on the screen for the first time.

If you haven't seen TS3, I really recommend it.
Andy goes to college.
I cried like a baby as I sat there with my baby, knowing that it would be her heading off in the blink of an eye.
1 comment :
cute!!! i love the pic of her in the glasses :)
Post a Comment