Tuesday, January 25, 2011

{ what we've been up to }

We are deep into winter here in Central Illinois - aka the frozen prairie.
Not much to do but stay inside and enjoy being a family!
Print

I've been trying to come up with some fun projects for Hannah and I to do together.
The blog world is full of really creative folks - thank goodness for that!
I found this idea for heart lollipops using leftover Christmas candycanes and we had to try it.

Print

We really haven't traveled at all since Christmas, so technology has been a lifesaver!

Print

There is LOTS of high school basketball this time of year,
and we had a great time watching BOTH the EPG boys and girls bring home county titles this weekend.
It was an amazing atmosphere!

Print

In other news:
+ Sun Drop is now available in stores around here. Crazy!! It's cheap, too, and I am constantly fighting the urge to hoard it. This should make our trips to/from MO a little more comfortable as we won't have to stockpile when we go home. :)
+ Hannah has been sleeping upwards of 12 hours/night and eating us out of house and home recently. I feel a growth spurt coming on!
+ I finally got my volleyball official's license and am reffing a 5th/6th grade volleyball league. So fun! Why did I wait so long?
+ Hannah had her first "sleepover" at a friends house this weekend and it went great! Pictures to come.

2 comments :

arlan and katie said...

Such fun pictures Katie!
Those heart suckers are darling...and oh, my! Miss Hannah is such a cutie...we need to get together sometime soon! It's been too long :)

Kt

Sarah said...

The suckers are such a cute idea! Curious... I saw the pink play kitchen in the background of one of your pictures. Did you guys buy that or make it yourself? I'm working on converting an old desk of my parents' into a homemade play kitchen for the kids. :) Hannah's looks really neat!