This weekend was the Morton Pumpkin Festival.
Hands down one of my favorite weekends of the year.
It's come to symbolize the unofficial start of the fall season for us, and fall is pretty much my favorite.
We camped out near our usual spot on Third Street to watch the parade.
I'm not sure whether Luke enjoyed the parade, but this picture needed to be taken.
Last year at this time we were taking pictures for our adoption profile, and this year, he's HERE.
My mom and dad drove up to spend the night and go to the festival with us.
This picture cracks me up.
My mom loves her some bagpipe music.
And funny how her outfit coordinates nicely with their kilts. :)
We also ran into Hannah's friend Aubrey there.
It was nice that they got to watch the parade together!
There was a chippy paint garage just behind where we were sitting, so I tried to take some "cool" photos of the kids.
You guys, I am SO not cool. Not by a longshot.
But I love these kiddos, and this picture cracks me up.
Three good smiles, and a JCPenney pose. Nice one, Colby.
Hannah and her little brother at his first Pumpkin Festival! Love!
Thanks to Catie for snapping this family photo for us.
After the parade, the kids rode rides and had a great time.
I was teasing Catie that this looked like Hannah + the triplets.
Love these sweet girls!
Hannah and Reese have been having fun at the Pumpkin Festival for years!
Here they are when they were both still in diapers.
In fact, I'm pretty sure they both wet their diapers from sheer excitement in that first photo.
They were "playing it cool" this year, evidently.
Oh, and one other tidbit from this weekend before I wrap this up:
Little man turned four months old!
I can't believe how quickly these first few months have passed.
Such a happy, content little guy.











No comments :
Post a Comment